Equipment characteristics of heat treatment production line
1. Heat treatment production line is widely used in the heat treatment of chrome series alloy cast balls and ferrous materials.
2. The equipment lining is made of high-quality high-temperature resistant fiber cotton as the thermal insulation layer, with excellent thermal insulation effect and stable quality. After the equipment is used, it avoids the secondary shaping of the brick structure. Compared with traditional equipment, energy saving and energy saving is 25%-40%.
3. The bottom of the furnace is provided with a silicon carbide cover plate, which reduces the oxide falling into the bottom of the furnace and avoids short circuit.
4. The heat treatment production line has a high degree of automation, and it is controlled by PLC man-machine interface, and the operation is simple and convenient.
5. The flat belt heating element is arranged in a wave shape to avoid the short circuit caused by the expansion and contraction of the heating wire when the heating wire is working, and does not affect the normal use when the local furnace wire breaks during the production process.
6. The oil cooling system is designed as a central surge type to ensure uniform oil temperature and ensure the heat treatment quality of the product.