Bogie-hearth Resistance Furnace Widely used in chemical analysis, physical decomposition, and synthesis, super hard materials (such as ceramic), metal heat treatment of sintering process research and other scientific experiments.
I. Product Description
RT3 series of full-fiber bogie- hearth resistance furnace is mainly applied to quenching, annealing and tempering, and other heating processes of high chromium and high manganese steel casting, mold steel, roller, steel ball, crushing hammer and wear-resistant lining plate.
II. Overturning Full-fiber Bogie-hearth Resistance Furnace Technical Parameters
1. Rated power: 380kw
2. Rated temperature: 1200℃
3. Uniformity of temperature control: ±3℃
4. Working dimension: 2400×1100×800（mm）
5. Rated voltage: three phases, 380V
6. No-load heating-up time: ≤2.5h
7. Maximum loading capacity: 6T
8. Lining materials: ceramic fiber cotton (high aluminum type)
9. The material of the furnace bottom plate: NiN7
10. Temperature-control component: thyristor
11. Heating zone: Zone 3
Installed with a hydraulic top-type pump, the trolley can turn over automatically, and the turnover speed is controlled in one minute.
III. Overturning Full-fiber Bogie-hearth Resistance Furnace Application: