The molding machine is a common casting machine. When using the molding machine, pay attention to its operation points and ensure safe use during work. Many people don't know much about the use of the molding machine. They think that as long as they are put into use, they can work normally. The correct and safe use of the molding machine can extend the working life of the molding machine and improve the production quality. The main points of the safe operation of the molding machine are as follows:
1. When using the molding machine, the operator should be familiar with the mechanical parts, electrical parts, operating procedures, lubrication systems, etc. of the molding machine, as well as other requirements specified in the use of the equipment.
The molding machine compacts the sand type program in four steps: tapping, indenting, compacting, and indenting.
The molding machine starts the mold program: the table is clamped, the ejector rod is raised, the sand box is removed, and the chassis is reset.
2. When using the molding machine, before starting the equipment, check whether the lubrication device of the molding machine is perfect, and refuel according to the regulations, check whether the tight parts are tight, whether the operation handles are in the zero position (vacancy), and whether the air valve action is Flexible, the pipeline has no air leakage, and then open the total air valve to release the accumulated gas and water in the pipeline.
3. It is strictly forbidden to open an empty car. It must be tested under the condition of load, check whether the working conditions are normal, and refuel the place where it should be refueled. Work can be done after the test run is normal.
4. When using the molding machine, it is necessary to carefully observe the operation. In the operation, the sand of the lubrication part and the running part should be cleaned by air frequently. It is strictly forbidden to stick sand to each lubrication part.
5. When using the molding machine, the action should be smooth when opening and closing the handle valve.
6. After each styling work is completed, the workbench should be cleaned up before the second styling work can begin.
7. After the molding machine is used, return the handle to the zero (empty) position, close the valves, clean the equipment, clean the site, keep the sliding and rotating parts of the equipment clean, and carefully check the tools and molds.